This Policy may be changed or updated from time to time. By visiting Keizai website or attending our events, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
In this Policy, “personal information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with or reasonably can be used to identify an individual or household and other data that is linked to personal information.
The types of personal information we collect about you depend on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below.
Personal Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us. The types of personal information we may collect include your:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number;
- Employment information, such as business unit/division, company name, job title, and office location, company website, type of industry;
- Location information, such as country or region where you are currently located;
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
We automatically collect personal information when you access or use the Services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, which may include the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information about your use of the Services and other websites and applications, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags).
Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also access personal information from other sources that provide service to us, including Eventbrite for event registrations and Zoom for online webinars. Your use of any third-party site or platform will be governed by such third party’s privacy policies.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve the Services such as events coordination and organization;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Send you newsletters and updates;
- Communicate with you about our services, programming and events, and other information we think will be of interest to you through email, social media or other communication channels;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends, and activities related to the Services;
- Notify you about any changes to the Services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- With vendors, and other service providers working on our behalf and needing access to your personal information to carry out their work for us.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where We Store and Process Personal Information
Personal information collected by Keizai may be stored and processed in the United States. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect is processed according to the provisions of this policy and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
By visiting our website and attending our events, you acknowledge that your personal information will be processed in the United States. Depending on the circumstance, we collect and transfer to the U.S. personal information with consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a legitimate interest of Keizai.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. Keizai does not target our Services to children under 16 or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about the events that you have signed up.
Your Data Rights and Questions about Privacy
CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) generally does not apply to nonprofit entities such as Keizai. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or would like to submit a data request, please contact us.
Effective Date: September 1, 2021